When you are testing for drug use, accuracy of results is of the utmost importance. Unfortunately, there are some that choose to tamper with or throw off the test’s results in order to avoid failing. A variety of adulterants can be detected from detox kits that can be used to create a false negative on a drug test. If you believe a drug test may have been compromised, the drug adulteration test kits from Medical Disposables can ensure you get accurate results. After the urine is placed on testing pads, results will be ready in a matter of minutes. These easy-to-use, accurate tests use the urine specimen itself to measure or find:
What do the Urine Adulterant Strips Measure?
- pH levels - Determines the presence of alkaline or acidic adulterants and values outside the ranges can be consider that the urine sample could be tampered.
- Specific Gravity - Will test sample dilution related to tampering the urine sample with water. More water in the urine sample dilutes the concentration drugs in the urine.
- Creatinine - The measure of this waste product from creatine and amino acid from muscle tissue. This marker at low levels reflects the use of diuretics use in herbal flush to clean the body from drugs.
- Nitrite - Normal urine shouldn't any levels of nitrates and this compound is found in most of the commercial use adulterants to oxidize and make undetectable the marijuana metabolite which is the THC COOH2.
- Glutaraldehyde - This adulterant will disrupt the enzyme used for the detection of drugs in the test causing false negatives. Since is not present in human urine is and indicator of adulteration.
- Bleach - Bleach is an oxidants that break down the metabolite present in THC. No human urine contains bleach.
- Pyridinium - As an adulterant is very popular to change the results of a drug test. Is also an oxidants that break down the metabolite present in THC. No human urine contains Pyridinium Chlorochromate.
Get Special Savings When You Order Adulteration Test Strips in Bulk
Medical Disposables has made a name for itself in the bio medical industry by consistently providing high quality, accurate testing products at some of the most affordable prices on the market. We make it more affordable than ever to test for adulterated specimens when you order in bulk. Make a purchase of just 5 or more and you’ll start to see significant savings at checkout with our special discounts. Our members also receive exclusive discounts even when they’re not ordering in bulk. Get FREE Shipping when you place a U.S. domestic order of $50 or more.